Personal data protection
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. Therefore, to the personal data and their protection we give them due and corresponding care. In this Personal Data Processing Policy ("Policy") we would like to inform you about the type of personal data we collect about you and how they will be used by us.
1. Personal data and its treatment
If you make purchases, we collect:
• First and last name, email address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, payment method.
• Gender, date of birth, country and language of preference.
• Products purchased, customer segment, volume of services provided
If you register on our website, we collect:
• First and last name, email address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, payment method.
• Gender, country and language of preference, date of birth.
• Login name and password. We can not access the real password.
If you are subscribed to our marketing messages, we collect:
• Name and contact information - email address and name.
• Demographic data - country, gender.
1.2. Purpose of the processing of personal data:
• Provision of services and their improvement. Your personal data are processed in order to provide the services offered and improve them to achieve your greatest satisfaction. This includes:
o Processing of orders for products or services, made either through our website or customer service. The legal reason is the need to comply with the contract of sale and, in certain data, with the legal obligations (eg, accounting documents).
o Notification of product availability. In case you ask us to monitor the availability of a product for you, we will process your personal data depending on your consent.
o Customer service. To provide customer service and eliminate potential problems in the execution of the contract of sale we process your personal information only to ensure the necessary compliance of these contracts.
o Communication. We use the collected data to be in contact with you and for your personalization. We can contact you, for example, by phone, email, or by other means, to remind you that you have items in your online shopping cart, help you with the completion of your order, communicate the current status of your request, order or claim or to obtain more information about it, or to warn you that you must take some action to keep your account active. If you make a purchase as a non-member customer, we process this data for the execution of the order.
o Improvement of services. We use the data for the continuous improvement of our services and systems, including the addition of new functions and, at the same time, to make informed decisions with the use of aggregate analysis and business intelligence, all based on the legitimate interest derived from the freedom of business and the need to improve the services provided to be successful against our competitors. To ensure adequate protection of your rights and interests, when we use your personal data for the purposes of improving our services we will do so anonymously.
• Protection, security and resolution of litigation. We can also process data due to the legitimate interest in ensuring the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements on the basis of a legitimate interest.
• Marketing offers.
o News bulletin in the email (commercial communication)
We send you commercial communication about products similar to those you have purchased.
You can always cancel the subscription to this commercial communication through the link in each email. To unsubscribe you can also contact our customer service or the official personal data protection service directly.
If you unsubscribe from the commercial communication subscription, we will stop using your email contact for these purposes. If you re-register or request it specifically, we will start using them again.
The marketing offers that are shown to you can be selected based on any information we have obtained from you in the previous time course, through contact information, demographic information, favorite articles and data on the use of our products and page. web (cookies, IP address, information provided by your browser, information about clicks, visualized commercial communication and products visited). We do not perform a fully automated treatment from which legal effects derive for you.
o If you are not our client, we process your data based on your consent.
o You have the right to raise an objection to such treatment, at any time and for free. The contact details are specified at the end of this document.
• Treatment of cookies on the website
o In the event that you have activated cookies in your browser, we process the behavior records using cookies on the website in order to ensure a better functioning of the website and for online advertising purposes.
1.3. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will be transferred to third parties or provided otherwise only if necessary in compliance with the contract of sale, on the basis of a legitimate interest, or if you have given your consent in advance.
a) Affiliated companies and processors within the framework of compliance with the purchase agreement for the performance of internal processes and procedures
b) credit card issuing companies, payment service providers for the purpose of processing payments, and banks based on your order, and compliance with the sales contract
c) to carriers for the purpose of delivering the products or services you have ordered and in order to resolve the claims, including the withdrawal of the contract
d) to our collaborators in the loyalty programs in which you participate
e) to other service providers, third parties, involved in the processing of the data;
f) to third parties, p. eg, legal representatives, courts for the purpose of executing or concluding any contract formalized with you;
g) to public authorities (eg police)
If a third party uses the data within the framework of its legitimate interest, the administrator is not responsible for this treatment.
2. Customer account and purchases without registration
a) Derived from the contract of sale we create a client account protected with a password. With the customer account you get direct access to your data, including its edition, being able to consult your data about completed and unfinished orders and edit the newsletter delivery. Through this client account you can also manage your personal data and send the newsletter.
b) If you do not want to open a customer account to make your purchase, you can buy without registering in our online store, that is, as a non-member customer.
3. Security and retention period of personal data
3.1. Security of personal data
• a) Your personal data is transmitted to us encrypted. We use the SSL (secure socket layer) encoding system. We ensure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss and / or destruction of your data and against access by unauthorized persons to your data, its alteration or disclosure.
b) Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context we would like to point out that it is necessary that you do not transfer your access data to third parties and, once your activity is finished in the client account, always close your browser window, especially if you use a joint computer with other users. We assume no responsibility for the misuse of passwords used, unless this situation has been caused directly by us.
3.2. Data processing period
We process personal data during the period necessary to guarantee all the rights and obligations derived from the purchase agreement, that is, from the moment of placing the order until the expiration of the guarantee period.
• during the term of the sales contract
• for one year from the end of the warranty period to resolve disputes, if any
• during the period in which we, as administrator, have the obligation to retain the data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. The accounting documents, for example, the invoices issued by us, are archived for 10 years from their issuance, in accordance with the law.
• The consent for the notification of product availability remains in effect until the information on availability is sent, being a maximum of one year or until the consent is withdrawn.
• The consent for marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until it is withdrawn.
In other cases, the retention period is derived from the purpose of the treatment, or is stipulated by the laws in the field of personal data protection.
4. Rights of the holders of the data
a) If we process your personal data, you can request, at any time and for free, information about the processing of your personal data.
b) If you believe that the processing of personal data is done in contravention of the protection of your personal data and the legal conditions of the protection of personal data, you can request an explanation and request that we eliminate the resulting status; in particular, you can request the rectification, the complementation and the elimination of your personal data or the blocking of them.
c) You also have the right to send your request, at any time, to the personal data protection officer or the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
d) The consent for the processing of your personal data can be revoked at any time. If you revoke the consent for the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized; this does not apply to the personal information that we need to fulfill your legal obligations (eg processing pending orders) or to protect your legitimate interests. Personal data will also be deleted if they are not specified for the intended purpose and if the storage of the data is inadmissible for other reasons provided by law.
• the correct functioning of the shopping cart and so that you can finalize your order in the easiest way
• remember your login information so you do not have to re-enter them
• that our website is adjusted as best as possible to your needs through traffic control, your navigation through the page and the functions used
• obtain information about the display of advertising and not show you advertising of products that do not interest you
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and / or directly supports our promotional activities ("third-party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased on our website may be viewed by an advertising agency as part of the personalized banners on other websites that you visit. However, with this data you can not be identified.
The information on browsers and the configuration of the cookies is available in the following web pages or in other documentation of Internet browsers
• Internet Explorer
Another effective tool for managing cookies is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Our website contains links to other practical websites that provide information. Please note that these websites may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations with different personal data protection and security policies. We have no control over any information, material, product or service contained in or accessible through such website, and assumes no responsibility for them.
6. Get in touch with us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us at the customer service line or at the email address email@example.com
This Personal Data Protection Policy comes into effect on May 25, 2018 same date as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Parliament.